Monday, March 30, 2009

A Proper College Education

My whole college experience comes down to a few early mistakes I made as a freshmen haunting me until I graduated 4 years later. So I have made a collection of things everbody should know before they go to college. Dont make the same fatal mistakes I made as a Freshmen (like being a captain Save-A-Ho).



8 Things You Should Know About Credit Cards

&

The Vice Guide To College

&

The Original How To Throw a House Party Guide

I was going to put a guide up that describes what your major says about your chances at having an enjoyable life. However, I realizes that was about as pointless as asking somebody their Zodiac sign in order to figure out their chances at having an enjoyable life...... No matter what you do, you are probably screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment